- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE delegation held meetings in the Ministry of Justice of Georgia2010-07-12 16:57
Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe representatives, who arrived in Tbilisi today, has already held meetings with top officials of the Interior Ministry and Ministry of Justice of Georgia -RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Monitoring Committee rapporteur Kastriot Islami, this visit is continuation of monitoring of processes, happening in Georgia, by the Council of Europe.
He announced the delegation would study reforms, in particular, decentralization of the government, judicial system reform, anti-corruption materials, mass media condition and issues concerning human rights protection.