- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia held political consultations with the Netherlands2010-07-12 17:50
Today in the Foreign Ministry of Georgia political consultations with foreign policy agency of the Netherlands were held - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the framework of the consultations Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister Georgia, met with Caspar Veldkamp, the Head of the Dutch delegation, Director of the Foreign Ministry Department for South East, East Europe and Matra Programmes.
The sides discussed topical issues of bilateral and multilateral cooperation between Georgia and the Netherlands; aspects of cooperation between Georgia and EU and prospects of the further development; major directions of Georgia's European and Atlantic integration and democratic processes taking place in Georgia, the Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia reports.
The Netherlands expressed support for sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia.