- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another round of Geneva Talks can be adjourned2010-07-12 18:50
According to Boris Chochiyev, the South Ossetian President's Plenipotentiary for post-conflict settlement, the 12th round of Geneva Talks for stability and security in Caucasus can be postponed because of the co-chairmen's lack of attention for problems of refugees - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Two aspects are very important for us: security and solution of refugee problem. In another draft, presented to us, none of the proposals on solving refugees' problems, voiced by us, was considered," he noted.
In the course of the meeting with Talks co-chairmen Chochiyev also highlighted the South Ossetian side has intention to work on implementation of the agreements implied by Medvedev-Sarkozy agreement.
The main of these agreements they call the non-use of force document. "In our view it's signing an agreement on non-use of force against South Ossetia from the side of Georgia, the aggressor," Chochiyev said.
The delegation of Geneva Talks co-chairmen is staying in Tskhinval with a visit. It includes: Pierre Morel, the EU co-chairman; Bolat Nurgaliyev, the OSCE co-chairman; Antii Turunen, the UN co-chairman; and also Rasa Ostrauskaite, representative of OSCE secretariat; Thierry Bechet, the political counselor in the European Commission; and Christof Bierwirth, a representative of the UN High Commissioner for Refugee affairs.