- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Trade and investment mission of the USA arrived in Georgia2010-07-13 10:49
Trade and investment mission of the USA arrived in Georgia with a visit - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting will be held from July 12th to 15th in the American Trade Chamber of Georgia. In the course of the visit the American delegates will meet with Georgian governmental officials, also businesspeople and various companies' representatives.
The American delegation is headed by Harry Groves, Assistant Administrator for External Relations of the U.S. Department of Agricultures. The meeting was initiated by the U.S. Department for Agricultures . The aim of the visit is supporting trade and investments in the agriculture of Georgia, including in the spheres of equipment, genetics, ready-made products, meat production, food industry. Signing agreements on establishing joint enterprises is also planned.