- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili and Lukashenka content with relations between Georgia and Belarus2010-07-13 12:47
In the course of his visit to Ukraine Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, held a meeting with his Belarusian counterpart, Alexander Lukashenka - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Presidents discussed interrelations between the countries and opportunities of economic cooperation. They also expressed content with deepening of bilateral dialog at the public level, in particular between youth and business people of Belarus and Georgia.
Saakashvili and Lukashenka also hope that this year many tourists from Belarus would visit Georgia.
The President of Georgia was staying in Crimea in the course of celebration of Viktor Yanukovich's [president of Ukraine] 60th anniversary.
Belarusian mass media say in the nearest time the country can sign an accord on economic cooperation with Georgia.