- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
American tycoon showed interest in Georgian real estate2010-07-13 15:05
Representative of Donald Trump, a well-know American billionaire, today has arrived in Tbilisi with a business visit - Business Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The aim of his visit is to select objects Trump would like to purchase. This representative, the Vice President of Trump International, Michael Cohen, explained they would watch the objects the Georgian partners would propose, then they would be introduced to Trump, who would like to make a final decision.
He didn't specify what objects are concerned, but from the context one can conclude that a number of hotels, casinos, commercial lots were meant. Cohen didn't rule out the tycoon himself would come to Tbilisi for negotiations.