- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE adopted a resolution on Abkhazia and South Ossetia2010-07-13 15:24
OSCE adopted a resolution on Abkhazia and South Ossetia, called on Russia to implement Medvedev-Sarkozy agreement and favour return of refugees into Caucasian republics - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The adoption of the resolution initiator was Goran Lennmarker, the honorary president of OSCE Parliamentary Assembly.
In its turn, the Foreign Ministry of Russia stated the term "occupation of territories", used in the text of the resolution, has no groundings, as Russian military contingents are staying in the territories of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, broke away in result of Saakashvili regime aggression.
Yet diplomats state that in Abkhazia and South Ossetia own legislative, executive and judicial were formed in democratic way and function, political parties work actively.