- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Washington allowed Saakashvili to sell the gas pipeline2010-07-14 12:35
Georgian political scientist Ramaz Klimiashvili is sure that the topic of selling the part of the gas pipeline, connecting Russia and Armenia, was raised with permission of the USA - Regnum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He reminded that 6 years ago the then PM Zurab Zhvania tried to sell it, but America was against and even allocated USD 50 mln for repair of the pipeline's objects.
The expert thinks that now the USA is no longer against. "Perhaps, America was said - finally stop scolding Russians and give them something. Maybe, this works," Klimiashvili said.
According to the political scientist, the possible results are not withdrawal of Russian troops from Abkhazia and South Ossetia, but at least a slight improvement of Georgian-Russian relations. One of the possible manifestations can be opening Russian market fro Georgian products.