- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia still doesn’t allow Russia into WTO2010-07-14 14:03
Nika Gilauri, the PM of Georgia, stated that Georgia didn't change its position in the issue of Russia's admission in the World Trade Organisation - Business Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It was Gilauri's response to Washington's promise to help Russia with join WTO. According to the PM, the issue wasn't discussed in the framework of Hillary Clinton's visit to Georgia, and demands of official Tbilisi remain valid.
In particular, the Georgian side insists on legalizing checkpoints at Roki tunnel and Psou river.