- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: Chiaturmarganets belonged to my great-grandfather2010-07-14 17:12
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, claims that Chiaturmarganets belonged to his great-grandfather Jib Abashidze - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian leader announced it at yesterday's meeting with governors of regions, heads of regions' administrations, representatives of local authorities. He highlighted the government sold the enterprise for the sake of its development and luring investments.
He said that Tamar, Abashidze's daughter and direct heiress, died not so long ago, and added he renounces from his share in Chiaturmarganets, and advises local criminals never even try to get a share alongside with foreign investors.