- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition feels apprehended about visits of European ministers2010-07-14 17:37
In the view of opposition, visits of European ministers of foreign affairs have grown very frequent recently. Tinatin Khidashvili, one of the Republican party leaders, claims "similar things were happening two years ago, when the war broke out" - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Last night Radoslaw Sikorski, the Foreign Minister of Poland, departed, and today Bernard Kouchner, his French counterpart, arrives.
Petre Mamradze, one of the Just Georgia pro-opposition movement, is invited to the meeting with Kouchner. Mamradze said he would ask Paris to continue helping Georgia, even despite "unreasonableness" of Mikheil Saakashvili.