- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili again promised to turn Georgia into Singapore2010-07-14 18:12
According to Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, a campaign for salvation, reinforcement, and turning Georgia into European Singapore in economic regard is going on - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously he said that in 2010 over GEL 1.3 bn [USD 700 mln] would be allocated for implementation of various projects in Georgian regions.
He noted the sum would be spent on construction and rehabilitation of roads, sewage and water pipeline systems, projects in spheres of education, health care, other social ones.
"Most part of the sum will be directed under management of the Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure, headed by Ramaz [Nikolaishvili]. He's a man of his word, he makes exact plans and calls exact dates. And when he says this or that project will be finished in a day, week, or year, he does it," Saakashvili said.