- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian political scientist called Clinton’s visit a farce2010-07-14 18:46
In the view of Ramaz Klimiashvili, a Georgian political scientist, in the course of her visit U.S. Secretary of state Hillary Clinton, in fact, showed her disrespect to all opposition of the country - Regnum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"For the meeting with Georgi Targamadze and Irakli Alasania the Secretary of State spent only 15 minutes, out of them 5 minutes were for photo session; but in the course of her visit, lasting about 6 hours, she had enough time to have a walk in Tbilisi. Clinton has had no other such unserious visit, as to Georgia", he claimed.
In his opinion, the answer is: the USA knows there will be no even rudiments of democracy in Georgia till Saakashvili is in the office; and is also quite aware of passivity of the Georgian society and opposition.
Klimiashvili thinks Clinton's visit should be assessed as a performance, well-staged by Washington, which brought nothing good to the country, the opposition movement, the President of Georgia.