- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kouchner lunched with Burjanadze2010-07-15 10:44
Bernard Kouchner, the Foreign Minister of France, staying with a visit in Georgia, met with such opposition leaders as Nino Burjanadze, Tina Khidashvili, Irakli Alasania, and Petre Memradze - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was held in the format of business lunch, no details available now.
Then Kouchner will head for the House of Europe to hold debates with other opposition leaders and diplomatic corps, accredited in Georgia.
Discussion will be attended by Nestan Kirtadze, the International Secretary of the Laborites; Kakha Kukava, one of the Conservative Party leaders; David Gamkrelidze, the leader of the new Rights; David Usupashvili, the Republican party leader; and Giorgi Targamadze, the leader of Christian Democrats.