- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili isn’t going to keep chatterers at high positions2010-07-15 12:10
At yesterday's meeting with regional leaders Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, announced he had no intention to keep chatterers at high positions in the government, hinting at Zaal Abazadze, the ex-head of the Department of Tourism - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He also stated monitoring of the agency would start soon. Besides, he claimed his intention to visit all the agencies, to get acquainted with everyone and look in their eyes.
Previously the President criticized the ex-head of the Department of Tourism for his not knowing the exact number of tourists, coming to the country.