- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU discusses closing the representative office in Caucasus2010-07-15 12:11
Peter Semneby, the special representative of the EU to South Caucasus, stated the issue of possible closing the special representative office in region is being discussed - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He noted the decision can be connected with the work of a new diplomatic service of the EU, and underlined the South Caucasus would not be left without the attention of the European Union in any case.
Several weeks ago Catherine Ashton, the European Commissioner for Foreign Affairs, stated about possible abolishment of a position of the EU special representative in South Caucasus. Today Ashton herself will participate in the first official round of negotiations on a new agreement on partnership and cooperation between Georgia and the EU.