- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze-Kouchner: reality and utopia of Georgia2010-07-15 15:10
Nino Burjanadze , Democratic Movement-United Georgia pro-opposition movement leader, met with the Foreign Minister of France Bernard Kouchner, gave him her view of the real situation in Georgia and called his proposals on peaceful co-existing in the framework of democratic society an illusion.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Meeting of Georgian opposition leaders and Kouchner was held today in Tbilisi - GHN.
In general the meeting was successful: the sides held a large-scale talk on a specific topic, in process the French diplomat and opposition leaders discussed issues of domestic and foreign policy of the country.