- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kouchner: “occupation” term won’t solve problems of Russia and Georgia2010-07-15 15:12
At the press-conference in Tbilisi Bernard Kouchner, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of France, claimed that "occupation" term wouldn't be able to solve problems between Georgia and Russia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the view of the diplomat, for solution of the problem a dialog with involvement of the world community is necessary.
At the same time, international monitors should be brought into South Ossetia and Abkhazia. Kouchner reminded that at the present day only the EU Monitoring Mission is working in Georgia, and there are no monitors in Abkhazia and South Ossetia.