- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Bashkortostan was guaranteed a generous pension2010-07-15 15:50
Kurultai [parliament] of Bashkortostan [republic, federal subject of Russia] endorsed a bill on guarantees for the republic's president after expiration of his term. According to the bill, his pension will amount over RUB 750 000 [USD 24 000] - the triple salary - Russian News Service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The bill was passed unanimously, at the extraordinary session, in the three readings at once. The haste was reasoned by the statement of the present-day leader, Murtaza Rakhimov, about his intention to leave. He was even expected to resign today, but it hasn't happened so far. The document concerns his pension, guard, social benefits, inviolability.
Murtaza Rakhimov was born on February 7th 1934, and has been the head of Bashkortostan since 1993. Currently the income of most pensioners of the republic doesn't exceed 10 000 roubles [USD 322].