- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian-French tête-à-tête: results2010-07-15 16:27
At the joint press conference Foreign Minister of France Bernard Kouchner and President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili expressed one opinion on Russian-Georgian issue by insisting on withdrawing of Russian troops from Abkhazia and South Ossetia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Talks about return of Russian army to the pre-war positions have been held for long. But this time France promised to comply with its obligations on mediation implicitly. Today the negotiations will be conducted at both official and informal levels.
Russian military bases are deployed in Abkhazia and South Ossetia in accordance with agreements on friendship, cooperation and mutual assistance, signed with these regions.