- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian PM is expecting more investments in economy2010-07-15 17:17
Nika Gilauri, the Prime Minister of Georgia, states he is expecting additional inflow of investments in the economy of the republic - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, negotiations on associated membership with the EU will allow the country to lure additional investments and harmonize relations with Europe in various sectors, including banking, tourism, agriculture.
The Minister also expresses hope the additional inflow of investments will favour the growth of economy and creation of new working places.