- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Luxembourg hurries to help Georgia2010-07-15 17:45
Jean Asselborn, the Foreign Minister of Luxembourg, who has arrived in Georgia today, claimed his intention to help and support Georgia in any possible way - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the framework of EU Monitoring Mission Luxembourg was ready to send its monitors to Georgia to support the territorial integrity of Georgia and help to improve economic and political situation in Georgia.
Today, in the course of his visit, Jean Asselborn will meet with his Georgian counterpart Grigol Vashadze.