- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Close friendship with America too2010-07-15 18:49
With the visit of French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner on the background, the visit of Celeste Wallander, the U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia was hardly noticed by media. She has arrived in Georgia today, in the course of her tour around South Caucasus - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Wallander conducted consultations with officials of the Ministry of Defense, National Security Council, State Ministries for Reintegration and European Integration, representatives of NGOs. The sides touched upon future close cooperation.
She also visited Krtsanisi National Training Centre, where drills of 32nd battalion of the Armed Forces of Georgia took place. This battalion will soon be sent to Afghanistan in the course of ISAF peacekeeping mission.