- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgians are afraid of all-Russia population census2010-07-16 12:18
Representatives of Georgian diaspora in Russia offered the Russian side to declare a "migration amnesty" during the population census - News.am.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The initiative was presented by Nugzar Jemshelashvili, the executive director of the Union of Georgian in Russia, at the meeting of representatives of biggest diasporas with Alexander Surinov, the head of the Federal Service of State Statistics. The meeting was held in Moscow, with assistance of the House of Nationalities.
The essence of the offer is to execute no sanction in regard to citizens, violating the regime of staying in Russia [i.e staying illegally].
The census will be held this autumn, and all citizens, staying at the moment in the territory Russia - disregard their citizenship, place of stay and registration - must participate in it.