- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Rogozin: the USA intends to dismiss President Saakashvili2008-11-28 15:26
The USA is going to oust Mikhail Saakashvili as Georgian President, says Dmitry Rogozin, Russian Permanent Representative to NATO in his interview to Vesti, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgia's friends in NATO are severely disappointed by Saakashvili", Rogozin said. In his view, the President himself realizes that another decision was made in Washington.
According to Rogozin, "another leader is in store. It is likely to be Nino Burjanadze ".
According to the Permanent Representative, Burjanadze has already been at the "parade" in the USA and they "liked" her. "I think, for the West she is a better alternative than tie-chewing Mr. Saakashvili ", - Rogozin says.