- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Zhirinovsky: Saakashvli’s air will cost Lukashenka his position2010-07-16 14:39
Vladimir Zhirinovsky, the Vice Speaker of Russian State Duma [lower chamber of parliament] stated that Saakashvili's speech in the air of First Belarusian TV would ensue Alexander Lukashenka's defeat at the elections of 2011 - Telegraf.by.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the view of the Russian MP, this air with the Georgian leader was Lukashenka's revenge to Russia for 'The Godfather' - a notorious documentary about the Belarusian President, broadcasted by NTV[Russia].
In his yesterday's presentation Saakashvili commented upon 'The Godfather' and called it a part of Russian propagandist action.