- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Plant in Batumi sold to foreigners2010-07-16 15:08
Batumi petroleum refinery was sold, its employees were laid off - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
60 employees staged a protest action and demand being returned to work and information whether the refinery was actually sold. The management states employees weren't dismissed, just given non-paid vacations, the enterprise was sold to a foreign investor.
Centre for Human Rights NGO promised the workers to prepare a lawsuit on rough violation of labour rights by the management.