- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Messages about Rahimov’s enormous pension refuted2010-07-16 18:59
Rustam Hamitov, the acting president of Baskortostan [federal subject of Russia] refuted messages about enormous pension to be paid to the resigned Murtaza Rahimov - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday's messages in mass media, citing to a source in the State Assembly of the republic, claimed the pension would amount RUB 700 000 [about USD 23 000].
At today's meeting with journalists Hamitov said the payments to Rahimov would coincide with the usual pensions to regional leaders and wouldn't exceed 100 000 rubles per month [ about USD 3 250].