- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty arrived in Nicaragua2010-07-19 12:53
Last night Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, arrived in Managua, the capital of Nicaragua - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the airport he was met by Samuel Santos, the Foreign Minister of Nicaragua and a guard of honour in the airfield.
The South Ossetian delegation includes Murat Jioyev, the Interior Minister of the republic; Konstantin Kochiyev, the President's advisor; representatives of parliament and executive power.
On July 19th Kokoyty will participate in the solemn rally on Plaza de la Fe, the central square of the capital, dated to the 31st anniversary of Sandinista revolution.
On July 20th he will hold official negotiations with Daniel Ortega, the President of Nicaragua. The sides intend to sign a number of inter-state agreements in various spheres.
The leader of South Ossetia must have arrived in Managua on July 17th, but because of technical faults of the engine his Falcon aircraft had to land in Vantaa [Helsinki, Finland] the arrival was adjourned.