- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
BP intends to sold its assets2010-07-19 13:22
British Petroleum intends to sell part of its assets at the sum of USD 12 bn - Сommersant.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The company is holding closed negotiations with Аpache Сorporation, its rival, on selling it refineries and fuel dispenser. The deal also includes sale of the biggest oil deposit.
According to Goldman Sachs, BP's expenses for recovery after the spill in the Gulf of Mexico can reach USD 70 bn.
The accident occurred at Deepwater Horizon platform on April 20th, and now considered the biggest ecological catastrophe. Estimations of the specialists say from 500 000 to 800 000 barrels of oil.