- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tehran’s attempts to establish cooperation with Georgia are surprising – expert2010-07-19 15:10
Mateusz Piskorsky, the Polish expert, director of European Centre for Geopolitical Analysis, believes Iran tries to use the chaos in South Caucasus to become a regional superpower - Regnum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, at the backdrop of traditional cooperation with Armenia, Tehran's attempts to improve relations with Georgia are surprising and prove that in the further prospect Tehran will try to become a regional superpower.
Piskorsky also noted that Turkey makes similar attempts, and in result in the territory confront Russia and the USA on the one side, and Iran and Turkey at the other.
In the view of expert, Iran will also try to join the multinational peacekeeping forces to be deployed in the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh.