- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
First round of negotiations on association with the EU was favourable for Georgia2010-07-19 17:27
Alexander Nalbandov, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, claimed the republic sees official negotiations with the EU on t Association Agreemen as one of the most important political events in international course of the country - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Nalbandov, for Georgia success in the first round of negotiations is equal to victory in the emotional respect.
"The first round of negotiations was successful, and we try to assess these negotiations as one of the most important political events in the foreign policy court, which will give Georgia opportunity for political and economic integration in the EU," he said.
The upcoming Association Agreement must replace the Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between Georgia and the EU. It implies deeper development of priority directions.