- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze noted importance of settling conflict with Russia2010-07-19 18:20
In the course of informal meeting of OSCE in Almaty Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, stated specific steps should be taken to settle Georgian-Russian conflict and other conflicts within OSCE borders - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the summit, held in Astana, Foreign Ministers of OSCE participant counters agreed on holding a summit of OSCE member countries' summit in Astana in the end of the year.
Four main directions of the specific action plan in the framework of Corfu process were defined: reinforcement of OSCE instruments in military and political, economic and human dimensions in prevention and settlement of mechanisms of post-conflict rehabilitation; monitoring in implementation of norms, principles and obligations of OSCE; reinforcement of system of control over regular weapons; effective reaction to existing trans-national threats.