- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi will no longer be a bighead of the country2010-07-20 10:47
Today Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, watched construction of a new building of the Parliament in Kutaisi and noted that Kutaisi must not be a single monopoly, and economy and responsibility will be spread along the territory of the whole country - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, forming of the new political psychology of the country will start exactly from construction of the Parliament in Kutaisi.
Saakashvili noted that to let Georgia develop Tbilisi must not be a "bighead" - i.e. power bodies must be located in various cities.
"With the Constitutional Court in Batumi, with government and President in Tbilisi, we will embrace all Georgia, and it means the economy will be divided all along Georgia. We take an important bridgehead in regard to the Black Sea and Abkhazia," Saakashvili said.