- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty and Bagapsh at rally in Nicaragua2010-07-20 12:50
Yesterday leaders of Abkhazia and South Ossetia delivered speeches at 500 000-rally, devoted to the 31st anniversary of victory of Sandinista revolution over dictatorship of Anastasio Somoza - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Sergey Bagapsh and Eduard Kokoyty together expressed gratitude to Daniel Ortega, the President of Nicaragua, for recognition of independency of the two republics. They also noted the "courage" of Nicaragua's administration and wished the government of this country "new victories in the future."
Kokoyty also noted that recognition of sovereignty from the side of Nicaragua was of great significance and officially thanked the Russian Federation for its support in the world arena. "Russia demonstrated the world is no longer one-polar, what peoples of Nicaragua and Venezuela also confirmed," Kokoyty said - RosBalt.