- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baramidze suggests that NATO will soon disintegrate2008-11-28 17:39
Georgiy Baramidze, Georgian State Minister for European and Euroatlantic Reintegration Issues lets in the possibility of NATO disintegration under Russian pressure, Day.Az informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, «NATO must nit allow itself to be disintegrated because of the position of Russia that makes various obstacles to the way of Georgia and the Ukraine in the alliance, and in this way provokes confrontation within Georgia », - the State Minister announced.
Let us remind that Russia expressed gratification with the fact that Georgia and the Ukraine would not be able to join NATO MAP at the alliance member countries Foreign Ministers meeting. As Dmitriy Medvedev previously stated, he was "content that the sense prevailed. The most important thing is that this idea is not promoted furiously and unreasonably, as it was a few years ago". Besides, the President pointed out that the Ukraine and Georgia needed to hold referendums on this issue first.