- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia intends to increase export to the USA2010-07-20 14:01
From July 21st to 26th in Batumi, Kutaisi, and Tbilisi, in the framework of Commercial Law Development Program (CLDP) of the U.S. Department of Trade, workshops for representatives of state and private sectors of Georgia, as well as trade associations, will be held - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Workshops will be devoted to ways to increase export in the framework of generalized system of trade preference; and on ways to meet standards of the U.S. import.
The knowledge from seminars is supposed to be used in practice - to reinforce Georgia's potential for exporting agricultural products to the USA and creating sustainable growth in agricultural sector.
These consultations were organized by the USA in the framework of assisting Georgia to recover after August 2008 war. At the present moment out of 3 400 products, included in the generalized system of trade preference, Georgia exports only 9.