- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia’s foreign debt amounts USD 3.64 bn2010-07-20 16:20
The sum of state debt of Georgia and credits under state guarantees amounts 3 464 795 000 dollars - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the data of the Ministry of Finance of Georgia [June 30th 2010] the foreign debt alone amounts USD 3 460 493 000.
Georgia has 17 bilateral creditors, the country owes them USD 533 534 000. The biggest creditors are Germany, Russia, and Japan.
Not only countries, but also international institutes credit Georgia: the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the EU, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Asian Bank of Development, the International Fund for Agricultural Development. Georgia owes them USD 2 bn 426 595 000.
The data don't include the debt service.