- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian remitted all debt of Afghanistan2010-07-20 17:01
Sergey Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia, claimed that government of Russia made a decision on remittance of USD 12bn debt of Afghanistan - ITAR-TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Minister added Russia is making its contribution to restoration of the country's economy and sanitation of its finance. He explained that this year Russia wrote off USD 891 mln, and the total sum of the remitted debt amounted USD 12 bn.
Lavrov explained the Russia side intends to continue cooperation to stabilization efforts in Afghanistan, conducted with the UN central role, and allow transit of ISAF cargoes and personnel; with partners work out additional measures, including ones for equipping Afghan army and police.