- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nothing threatens stability of lari – expert2010-07-20 18:45
Vladimir Papava, the expert in economy, believes that no danger threatens stability of Georgia's national currency, lari, in the nearest time - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The expert is sure the National Bank has due reserves to keep strength of lari.
Agitation in connection with lari depreciation started several weeks ago. Papava explains it with dynamics of economic processes in the country.
Yet he stated the necessity to exchange information between the National Bank of Georgia and experts and hailed the openness of the National Bank.