- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kyiv longing for strategic partnership with Moscow2010-07-21 13:20
Vladimir Elchenko, the ambassador of Ukraine to Russia, stated Ukraine would like to sign a declaration of strategic partnership with Russia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the diplomat, the Ukrainian side would like not to procrastinate with inking it. He noted the first draft would be presented to the deputy Foreign Minister of Russia.
Elchenko highlighted Kyiv tried to consider the new trends of the recent time and expressed hope the excellent frame document would only need content: politics, economy, humanitarian cooperation.
The ambassador was appointed by President Viktor Yanukovich on July 2nd, and arrived in Moscow on Tuesday. He is expected to grant copies of credentials to the Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia.