- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA introduces new sanctions against North Korea2010-07-21 15:20
At the press conference U.S. Secretary of State claimed the USA imposes new sanctions against the Democratic People's Republic of Korea - ITAR-TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Clinton, such sanctions are specially meant to exert pressure on North Korean leaders. In this way Washington will try to achieve freezing private banking accounts of North Korean leaders, and this will be a response to destabilizing policy of the PRK.
The Secretary of State highlighted the U.S. government will consider prospect of resuming 6-side negotiations on de-nuclearisation of the Korean peninsular in case of positive signals from Pyongyang.