- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tyhypko admired with Georgia2010-07-22 16:02
Serhiy Tyhypko, the Vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine, continues admiring economical system of Georgia and yesterday claimed ready to promote its experience in the sphere of Ukrainian reforming - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Tyhypko, Georgia is in the short-list on 10 countries with best conditions for making business. Receiving a permission to start construction takes 10 days at maximum, and in the view of Ukrainian official, it indicates the state's great interest in investors and money.
Only 6 taxes are functioning in Georgia, fiscal load amounts 26 per cent - less than one half of Ukrainian indexes.
"In Georgia money follow people. In financing a school or hospital state means are allocated in dependence from the number of students or patients. This system helps to use budget means more effectively, don't disperse them, Tyhypko said. - Such quick and dramatic reforms Georgia managed to conduct, demand colossal political will and efforts, - he noted. - The Strong Ukraine intends to study achievements of Georgia to use them in promoting liberal reforms in regions of our country."