- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Condoleezza Rice isn’t expected in Tbilisi2010-07-22 16:28
Today World Leaders Travel [Internet portal] reports that U.S. ex-Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice must soon arrive in Georgia, though neither presidential administration, nor Foreign Ministry of Georgia, nor U.S. embassy are aware of this message - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Condoleezza Rice must conduct her trip in the framework of the fifth international symposium of world leaders, and on August 30th several more ex-political leaders will go with her into a tour around Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Turkey.
In the course of her tour she would participate in discussions of topical issues, including political and cultural complications of the region, non-proliferation of nuclear weapons, existing conflicts, strategic importance of natural resources of Caucasus. The portal also promises the arrival of the first President of the USSR Mikhail Gorbachyov.