- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian tycoon to pay a record-shattering sum for divorce2010-07-22 17:25
The divorce of disgraced Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky, now living in England, can beat all records in the sum of compensation for the ex-wife - MIGnews.com.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The court is expected to make Berezovsky pay to his wife Galina about GBP 100 mln [USD 153 mln], and this sum will be more than twice as much as the present-day record, when in 2006 Beverley Charman was paid GBP 48 mln [USD 73 mln] by her husband John Carman, when they divorced.
Berezovsky's marriage lasted for 18. Now his wife lived with their two children in London, he himself- in Surrey county. The process will tale place today, on July 22nd.