- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
American Monolith to invest 9 mln in Poti2010-07-23 10:39
American Monolith plans to invest nine million dollars in Poti - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the statement of Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, the company requested the Ministry of Economy to sell it a 3000 square meters lot, necessary to open an enterprise. But in the delayed letter the first deputy Minister informed the aforesaid lot belongs to the Poti Mayor's office, and the businessman must turn to the local municipality.
Vakhtang Lemondjava, the Mayor of Poti, they decided to turn to the Ministry of Economy to place the lot at the auction. The Ministry, in it turn, requested the e-version of the lot and decided to sell it at the nominal price. It will be the Ministry that will set the price.
According to Lemondjava, Georgi Asatiani, the owner of American Monolith, has great plans for Poti. In particular, he intends to deal with import of various productions in Caucasus region, and it will create additional working places in Poti.