- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian peacekeepers go to Nagorno-Karabakh2010-07-23 12:15
Russian military units can be deployed in Nagorno-Karabakh to maintain peace in the region - pirweli.com.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to MPs of Azerbaijani parliament, Safar Aliyev, the Minister of Defense of Azerbaijan, has visited Moscow twice this year to accord the deployment of Russian peacekeepers in the territory of the conflict area. With the nearest prospect of deployment of Russian units, MPs adopted a due military doctrine.
The Foreign Ministry of Turkey warned Azerbaijani parliamentarians that in case Russian military appear in Nagorno-Karabakh, Turkish military will enter Nachikhevan immediately.
In its turn, Yerevan accused Baku of spreading misinformation on existence of plan for drawing Russian troops in Nagorno-Karabakh. Armenia believes in this way Azerbaijan tries to check the reaction of the Armenian side in order to justify the drawing of Turkish military in Nachikhevan, if necessary.