- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA needs Saakashvili only as a dictator2010-07-23 13:17
Kakha Kukava, the leader of the Conservative party of Georgia, that "dictatorship in Georgia is profitable" for the USA - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the view of Kukava, Georgia attracts Washington only as a transition corridor, and that's why it accepts authoritarianism in the republic from the view of implementing its regional plans, including military ones.
He is convinced that in the case of a new regional conflict the USA will want to use Poti port and Marneuli military airfield, and that America doesn't actually care about problems of democracy in Georgia, and situation in Abkhazia and South Ossetia.