- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian parliamentarians think Georgia was “overexposed to heat”2010-07-23 15:08
Viktor Ilyukhin, the State Duma [lower chamber of Russian parliament] deputy calls establishment of Occupation Day in Georgia a forgery of history and predicts great damage to Georgian-Russian relations it will cause - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It's a manifestation of political asininity, it will make enormous harm to our relations. It's a forgery of history. We lived together for centuries, and now started talking about occupation," Ilyukhin said.
Sergey Markov, another MP, added Georgian politicians just "got overexposed to heat". He's sure the next generation of Georgian politicians will "dump" both instructions of Mikheil Saakashvili and the Occupation Day.