- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bonnie storm increased prices for oil2010-07-23 16:35
Recovery works near the notorious oil well in the Gulf of Mexico were suspended for two weeks because of the approaching Bonnie storm - RBC.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The cyclone appeared in the Atlantic Ocean near the Bahamas, and now moving fast in direction of the Gulf of Mexico.
Previously British Petroleum stated the spill at the Deepwater Horizon was fully stopped owing to a cap. The new one was installed on July 13th and was equipped with special pipes, delivering oil to tankers.
But Barack Obama, the U.S. President, said disregard all the success the problem hadn't been solved to the end, and the new cap was a temporary solution till the moment a new well would be drilled to increase effectiveness of pumpdown.
Mass media report that with news on the storm, coming to the accident place, world prices for oil increased by more than 3 per cent.
Deepwater Horizon sunk near Louisiana coast on April 22nd, after an explosion of the well which killed 11. In result of the catastrophe from 354 mln to 698 mln liters of oil were spilt in the ocean. The U.S. authorities call the accident the biggest ecologic catastrophe.